Can we all just agree that sneakers are the best shoes ever? They're comfy, can be dressed up or down, and can be found almost anywhere. I'm obsessed with all the different styles of sneakers coming out recently, and I wanted to share them with you.
1. Adidas Superstar. These are my tried and true favorites. People used to tell me they were ugly, but I went and bought them anyways because I loved the look. Now, you can't go out in public without seeing tons of people sporting them. I do love Nike, but the signature 3 stripe is my top choice when it comes to street style footwear.
2. Adidas Stan Smith. A name so nice, you gotta say it twice. Another cult favorite is the Stan Smith. It's almost completely white, minus the backing, which makes it look really crisp. You can literally wear it with anything you want. I'd pair this sneaker with a sundress or boyfriend jeans and a blouse.
3. Missguided White Floral Embroidered Lace Ups. These are so cute and dainty, and I love how simple they are. They are the shoe of the summer.
4. Converse High Top. This is another tried and true sneaker. I own two different pairs, in black and white, and I wear them all the time. No exaggerations.
5. Steve Madden "Stassie" Sneaker. The star embellishments on this simple white platform sneaker are really unique and cool. Since they're more of a statement shoe, I'd pair them with denim shorts and a simple Project Social T.
6. Vans Mono Canvas Sk8-HI. I'm not huge into Vans, but I do like the look of their high tops, especially this girlie blush color.
7. Nike Tennis Classic Sneaker. These are a daintier, simpler version of most Nike shoes. They're very similar to Adidas Superstars, so if you're brand-loyal to Nike, these are a good option.
8. Superga 2790 Linea Platform Sneaker. Thinking pink again with these platform sneakers. I like that they're canvas- it gives a chic, updated look.
9. Adidas Tubular Viral Sneakers. I love how fresh these look. I'm always afraid to wear them outside because I'm nervous they'll get all dirty, but I guess that's the price you pay for buying white shoes.
10. Sam Edelman Leya Fur Sneaker. Pom poms on sneakers? I'm into it. No explanation necessary, people.