1. Skinny & Co. Coconut Facial Oil. This cruelty free brand of coconut oil is specially formulated to target the skin. It's also raw, cold pressed, and all natural. I use this every night before bed and it keeps my skin hydrated while I sleep, but doesn't feel greasy.
2. Kiehl's Avocado Eye Treatment. This stuff is so rich, you barely need anything to get the job done. Its key ingredients are avocado oil, shea butter, and beta carotene, which all have essential nutrients and hydrating properties. I like to apply this after I use the aforementioned coconut oil at nighttime.
3. Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist. I loooove this stuff. Infused with rose water and green tea, you can use it as a primer for makeup, a setting spray, or just a skin refresher. Another bonus- it's sold at Target, so I can pick this up while I'm aimlessly wandering around the store.
4. Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple. This lacquer screams spring. The pastel hue is perfect for this time around Easter and it'll give you a friendly reminder that summer is just around the corner.
5. Not Your Mother's Volumizing Dry Shampoo. This drugstore friendly brand has some of the best hair products I've used, including this guy. Like many ladies, I'm a fan of dry shampoo because it makes your hair look freshly washed in seconds. I've been trying to lay off of shampooing my hair every single day now that it's especially dry due to my (dumb) impulse decisions to bleach it twice. So, I found solace in this product, which not only freshens up hair, but also delivers instant volume and body.